Philipines Package With Value For Money
06 Nights/07 Days
Day 01 -
Transfer from Cebu International Airport to your Hotel in Cebu. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 02 -
After Breakfast visit proceed for Bohol Countryside Tour by Ferry along with historical sites like Baclayon Church, Tarsier, Chocolate Hills Loboc LAY River Cruise.
Day 03 -
You will be transferred from your Cebu Hotel to Cebu Airport to catch flight to Boracay.
Get Transferred from Boracya Airport to your Hotel in Boracay and enjoy the pristine beach.
Day 04 -
Post breakfast, explore Boracay Island, it has a lot to offer with some amazing beaches and snorkeling to be done. In the evening, you can venture into the other
side of the island to get a taste of the famous Boracay party scene. Night stay there.
Day 05 -
You will be transferred from Boracay Hotel to Airport to catch your flight to Manila.
From MANILA Airport get transferred to Manila Hotel and you can enjoy the City at your own today.
Day 06 -
After breakfast continue with the Manila City Tour with Bonifacio Global City. End the day with a visit to the Manila American Cemetery to view the beautiful
152 acre field that serves as a memorial to American soldiers of World War II. Then proceed with the tour of Makati. Begin your Makati Cultural Highlights tour
with a brief visit to the Nielson tower, then proceed to Rizal Park, later be transported back in time with a trip to Intramuros, the walled city of Manila. Then you
will explore the preserved ruins of Fort Santiago. Lastly visit Baluarte de San Diego which used to be a bastion and was part of the Spanish colonial fortification in
this walled city.
Day 07 -
You will be transferred to Manila Airport according to your flight schedule.
- To and from economy class air travel for India mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation,or any personal emergency.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.