04 Nights/05 Days
Day 01 : Kunming
Arrived Kunming, pick up from airport with our English-speaking guide. Check in Hotel. Then will visit the fresh flower market,half day shopping and sightseeing, later we will go to the Luo Si Wan Market for shopping as leisure.After that,we will visit the Green Lake Park.
Day 02 : Kunming – Dali(Night Train)
Full day free.Proceed to Kunming train station and take night train (Usually depart at 11:00 – 11:30PM) to Dali.
Day 03 : Dali
Arrive Dali in the morning (around 07:00AM),have breakfast in the restaurant (30mins), then take bus to visit Dali Old Town, Foreigner's Street (visit time: 45mins) and Tian Long Ba Bu Film Studio (visit time: 1hr), have lunch at Zhoucheng village(30mins), visit Butterfly Spring (1hr), then take bus to Taoyuan Dock to do an exciting cruise on Erhai Lake (3hrs): enjoy the traditional three-course tea and dancing & singing show of Bai people, on board Nanzhao Customs Island, visit Nanzhao Palace, Acuoyue Guanyin and Shuanglang village, leave ship at about 05:00PM, take bus back Xiaguan and have dinner.
Day 04 : Dali – Lijiang (Bus)
Leave hotel at 08:00AM, free on your own leisure at Tian Long Ba Bu Film Studio (about 90mins), have lunch at Nanzhao Folklore Village, the take bus to Lijiang (about 4.5hrs), arrive Lijiang at 04:00PM, visit Lijiang Old Town, have dinner at 06:30PM, then free on your own.
Day 05 : Fly Back Home
After breakfast, leave hotel at 07:00AM for the Black Dragon Pool (visit time: 40mins), then take bus to Shuhe Old Town (visit time: 50mins), then take bus to visit the holy land of local Naxi Dongba people–Dongba Gorge. Afternon,transfer to airport for the return flight to kunming and onward to kolkata.
- To and from economy class air travel from India mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation,or any personal emergency.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.