04 Nights/05 Days
Day 01 : Arrive Kathmandu
Meeting at airport on arrival and transfer to the hotel. Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, lies in a broad valley at the edge of the Himalayan Range. Its art and architecture are an interesting blend of Hindu and Buddhist influences.
Day 02 : Full Day Tour of Kathmandu
Sightseeing to City Durbar Square & Swayambhunath. Tour of Kathmandu city and temples will include visits to the Temple of the Living Goddess, Durbar Square (central square of the city), National Museum and Swayambunath, a 2000 year-old Buddhist shrine overlooking the city. Then it is off to Patan, which is the oldest of the three major cities in the Kathmandu Valley.It is called the City of the Arts, and is justly famous for its intricately carved wooden temples and skilled craftsmen. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop.
Day 03 : Tour of Pashupatinath
In the morning we will visit the holiest shrine of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. It is not unusual to see very old devotees circumnavigate the shrine hundreds of times falling to their knees and rising again for a few steps only to go back down again to their knees. Then on to Bhaktapur, perhaps the least changed of all the cities in the Kathmandu Valley, with a distinct medieval feel. Pottery and weaving are still traditional industries here. Architectural wonders abound, including the Palace of Fifty Five Windows, Golden Gate and the magnificent five storied pagoda-style Nyatapola Temple. Then excursion to Nagarkot for panoramic view of eastern mountains. Over night at hotel.
Day 04 :
Drive back to Kathmandu & transfer to the hotel.Free day at leisure.
Day 05 :
Departure transfer to the airport for onward flight.
- To and from economy class air travel from India mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation,or any personal emergency.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.