Hong Kong/Macau Tour
04 Nights/05 Days
Day 01 : Arrive Hong Kong.Proceed to Macau
Get set as you board your flight to Hong Kong – a vibrant and colorful city. On arrival at Hong Kong International Airport, you will be met and greeted by the local representative and transferred to Kowloon Pier from where you board the next available ferry to Macau. On arrival in Macau, we transfer you to your hotel in the hotel shuttle. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore various gambling avenues on your own. Overnight at Macau.
Day 02 : City tour of Macau
Today morning, after breakfast at the hotel,proceed on a city tour of Macau.Visit the Ruins of St. Paul's, the Old City Walls, Na Cha Temple, Fishermen's Wharf, A-Ma Temple and Casino. Enjoy a local lunch today. Rest of the evening is free at leisure.Overnight at Macau. Overnight at Macau.
Day 03 : City tour of Hong Kong
Check out from Hotel.Proceed to Hongkong.Arrived Hongkong and Check In Hotel.Proceed on a city tour of this vibrant city. Visit - Repulse Bay,Aberdeen Fishing Village - sampan ride is optional, TSL Workshop, Souvenir shops and Avenue of Stars. You will be dropped off at Avenue of Stars. The rest of the day is free at leisure. You could indulge in some shopping at this shopper's paradise or just relax at the hotel.Overnight at Hongkong. Overnight at Macau.
Day 04 : Hongkong
Full Day Free in Hongkong
Day 05 : Fly Back Home
After an American breakfast, rest of the morning is free till check out. Check out of the hotel and transfer to the train station to board your train to Hong Kong. You will be met at Hong Kong train station and transferred to the airport to board your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories.
- To and from economy class air travel from India mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation,or any personal emergency.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.