09 Nights/10 Days
Day 01 : Arrive Vienna
Upon arrival at Vienna transfer to Hotel.Overnight.
Day 02 : Vienna - Salzburg
Breakfast. Take a train to Salzburg (3 hrs using Austrian Rail Pass).On arrival at Salzburg transfer on your own to Hotel.You may take the Ice Caves Tour.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : Salzburg
Breakfast. Today, take a Salzburg Full day tour + Bavarian Alps tour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04 : Salzburg - Innsbruck
Breakfast. Take a train to Innsbruck (2.5 hrs using Austria pass). Arrive Innsbruck & visit the Swarwoski Crystal World.Return to Innsbruck & Overnight.
Day 05 : Innsbruck – Vienna
Breakfast. Take a train back to Vienna. Arrive Vienna & transfer on your own to Hotel. Afternoon we take you on a City tour + Schonnbrunn Palace tour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06 : Vienna - Budapest
Breakfast.Take the fast train to Budapest (approx 3 hrs).On arrival,transfer to Hotel.Day free for leisure.Overnight.
Day 07 : Budapest
Breakfast. Today we take you on a City tour + Danube River Cruise. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08 : Budapest – Prague
Breakfast. Take a train to Prague (7hrs). Arrive Prague & transfer on your own to Hotel. Evening (optional),enjoy the Vlatava River Cruise with Dinner. Overnight.
Day 09 : Prague
Breakfast. Today we take you on a half day city tour of Prague. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 : Prague - Vienna – Kolkata
Breakfast. Take a train to Vienna airport (approx 4.5 hrs) for your flight back to India.
- To and from economy class air travel from India mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation,or any personal emergency.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.